Distribution Updates

dji-0490

The most recent updates regarding distribution

Update from March 31, 2020

Using the survey data collected and information released by the university, revised plans for distribution of The Glomerata are as follows:

• Summer distribution will take place alongside commencement on August 7-9.
  • A larger scale distribution will happen on main campus from September 1-4.
  • For students and graduates that will not be on campus, we are planning to offer shipping and reserved pickup options to ensure they have the opportunity to collect a book. Decisions regarding pricing, availability, and timeline for shipping are currently being evaluated.

This plan is subject to change in accordance with university guidelines. More information will be made available as soon as possible.

Update from March 24, 2020

Due to the university’s decision to move all classes online and suspend events, Glomerata distribution is not continuing as scheduled. In an effort to formulate a plan to best get the book to students, we are asking students to please complete a brief survey at aub.ie/glom123*. All information collected will be vital in finalizing plans for distribution of this timeless publication.

Thank you for your support of The Glomerata and I look forward to each of you receiving a copy of the university’s official yearbook as soon as possible. The most up-to-date information regarding this situation will be available on our social media.

Best,

Jacob

*This survey is no longer available

Update from March 20, 2020

We are continuing to evaluate alternatives in light of the university's decision to move classes online for the remainder of the semester. I hope to have more information regarding distribution for you all next week.

-Jacob

Update from March 12, 2020

To the Auburn Family:

Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, Auburn University has suspended all events through April 10, and as a direct result, distribution of the 123rd Glomerata has been delayed until further notice.

I am deeply saddened to not be able to release this book to the student body as scheduled, but as the university continues to evaluate the situation, we will keep you apprised of distribution plans once we are able.

My team and I have spent months preparing this publication filled with timeless memories and monumental events for all of Auburn and look forward to sharing it with you soon.

Best,

Jacob Sparks, Editor-in-Chief