The most recent updates regarding distribution
Update from August 6, 2020
Students on Campus August 8th:
Happy celebration weekend! Our goal this Saturday is to provide each graduating senior with multiple opportunities to receive a book that memorializes their last year at Auburn. With that in mind, here are the things you need to know:
We will have three locations to pick up a yearbook:
1) The Haley Center Lobby right outside the Auburn Bookstore
2) The Tiger Transit Stop on Heisman Dr outside the Student Center
3) At your college in the designated spot to meet your dean
We will be working from 9 AM until we run out of books.
Please only take one book per student.
- If a graduating senior that you know cannot make it to campus, you are welcome to take one to them.
Congratulations on graduating, seniors! We hope you enjoy remembering your senior year with this book.
Current students will have the opportunity to pick up their book at our second distribution from September 1st through September 4th as supplies last. If you are graduating and not able to be on campus August 8th, then when you return to campus you stop by our offices to receive a book. As this is a difficult time for everyone, we ask that you understand the predicament our organization is in, but if you do have further questions, please fill out the Contact Us form found under our About tab or follow this link: https://www.glomerata.com/page/contact
Update from June 22, 2020
Recent graduates can request to have a copy of The Glomerata shipped to them for free beginning Tuesday, June 23 at 10:00 AM CT.
- Graduated from Auburn University in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, or Summer 2020.
- Unable to attend distribution during Summer Commencement on August 8, September 1-4 on main campus, or during another requested time.
- Provide a valid address within the contiguous United States.
Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis for eligible parties. Limit one per person. Additional order periods will be considered at a later date. Submitting an application does not guarantee you will receive a book. Approved orders will be shipped to individuals for free; all copies of The Glomerata are available for free for students to claim in person while supplies last. Final fulfillment decisions are at the discretion of Glomerata staff.
You can request a copy at the link below beginning Tuesday, June 23 at 10:00 AM CT until Friday, June 26 at 2:00 PM CT.
Update from March 31, 2020
Using the survey data collected and information released by the university, revised plans for distribution of The Glomerata are as follows:
- Summer distribution will take place alongside commencement on August 8.
- A larger scale distribution will happen on main campus from September 1-4.
- For students and graduates that will not be on campus, we are planning to offer shipping and reserved pickup options to ensure they have the opportunity to collect a book. Decisions regarding pricing, availability, and timeline for shipping are currently being evaluated.
This plan is subject to change in accordance with university guidelines. More information will be made available as soon as possible.
Update from March 24, 2020
Due to the university’s decision to move all classes online and suspend events, Glomerata distribution is not continuing as scheduled. In an effort to formulate a plan to best get the book to students, we are asking students to please complete a brief survey at aub.ie/glom123*. All information collected will be vital in finalizing plans for distribution of this timeless publication.
Thank you for your support of The Glomerata and I look forward to each of you receiving a copy of the university’s official yearbook as soon as possible. The most up-to-date information regarding this situation will be available on our social media.
*This survey is no longer available
Update from March 20, 2020
We are continuing to evaluate alternatives in light of the university's decision to move classes online for the remainder of the semester. I hope to have more information regarding distribution for you all next week.
Update from March 12, 2020
To the Auburn Family:
Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, Auburn University has suspended all events through April 10, and as a direct result, distribution of the 123rd Glomerata has been delayed until further notice.
I am deeply saddened to not be able to release this book to the student body as scheduled, but as the university continues to evaluate the situation, we will keep you apprised of distribution plans once we are able.
My team and I have spent months preparing this publication filled with timeless memories and monumental events for all of Auburn and look forward to sharing it with you soon.
Jacob Sparks, Editor-in-Chief